Terms & Conditions
– Whilst we do try to ensure all our brake kits fit behind the majority of wheel types both stock and aftermarket, we make no guarantees that they will. There is a chance you will need wheel spacers to clear our brake kits. Please take the appropriate steps to ensure wheel clearance before final installation.
– Custom Color and Logo work is carried out by a repaint shop that we have been working for more than a few years. When selecting this option the calipers can be delayed by 1-2 weeks depending on existing workload.
Drilled discs are intended for light use, if crack form from drilled holes they have been used too hard and this is not something that is covered under warranty. If outright performance is required we strongly recommend grooved or J hooked.
– All prices shown exclude and include VAT on checkout page and are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without prior notice.
– Prices do not include Shipping or Installation fees, for customers outside of EU, VAT and customs fees/duty are not included in the product price, they are paid at the country of destination!
– VAT is charged at the rate of each European country of residence to customers within the European Union Community.
– We accept Visa & MasterCard credit cards processed trough PayPal and all PayPal Payments.
– We also accept bank transfers – On checkout select bank transfer option to get our bank account details.
Our right of cancellation:
– If for reasons beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to an inability or failure on part of the manufacturer or supplier of the goods to supply the goods to us, or any other reason we are unable to supply the goods to you, we may cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are delivered by giving notice to you.
– In the eventuality of this, we shall refund to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in relation to the agreement.
– Items back ordered that customers decide to cancel for reasons out of control will be charged for the PayPal fees that are no longer returned by PayPal, proof of fees value will be provided to customer.
– Cancelled ordered for reasons out of our control will be charged for the PayPal fees that are no longer returned by PayPal, proof of fees value will be provided to customer.
– We shall not be liable for any other loss or damage arising from such cancellation.
Dispatch and Delivery:
– Our week day cut off time for same day dispatch on stocked items is 14:00 (GMT/BST).
– If you need an item quickly, please contact us by phone on 004 0747 930 208 prior to placing the order online to ensure that the item(s) you require is in stock ready to ship,
– If you have ordered later than 14:00 (GMT/BST) and are looking for a same day dispatch, this can sometimes be accommodated, but please contact us first so that we can put things in place to achieve this for you.
-All Packages are fully insured with the courier company selected for the delivery, any damage claim will need to be submitted on receiving them with the courier, it falls into customers responsibility to check the goods when receiving them, no claims will be accepted for damaged goods if not reported with the courier when receiving them!
– Our website displays information regarding stock level. Whilst we try to keep plenty of stock of our most popular items, it is not always possible for us to keep one of every option of every product on the shelf ready to ship.
– If you need an order by a certain day/date, we strongly recommend you contact a member of our sales team to check the availability of the item(s) you require.
– If you are planning to have your items fitted professionally, please wait until you have received and checked your goods before making any workshop or garage appointments.
– We are able to export most of our product range.
– If you are situated outside of the European Union Community, Romanian VAT is not payable.
– Depending on delivery destination there may be import taxes/fees, these are your responsibility to pay.
– Customers within the EC are charged VAT unless you have a VAT registered business and are able to provide us with a valid VAT number and proof of your business address such as a letterhead or company website.
– Due to specific restrictions there are some countries that we can only accept bank transfer payments from.
– Before returning any goods please read all our terms and conditions.
– KillerBrakes must be informed by e-mail or telephone of any items that you wish to return for credit or exchange within 7 working days commencing the day of delivery. A member of staff will provide you with a Returns Notice Number.
– Please also ensure that you include a copy of your invoice when shipping any items back to us as well as your Returns Notice Number.
– If an item is sent back to us without a Returns Notice Number; a refund will not be given.
– All returned items MUST be in re-salable condition show ZERO signs of previous installation.
Further Terms and Conditions:
– Parts specially ordered to customer’s requirements cannot be returned unless the goods are not of satisfactory quality, not fit for purpose or not as originally described.
– All orders returned with 7 working days (commencing the day after receipt of the goods) will be credited in full except the Paypal (4-5.5%) or Card processing (3.5%) fees and shipping costs for no good reason returns.
– Orders that have been correctly supplied and are cancelled after this period will be subject to a 25% minimum handling charge.
– Any shortfall or damages to goods must be notified as soon as is reasonably possible following receipt of the goods.
– All parts being returned must be in resalable condition including all the original packaging. Items will not be accepted if they appear to have been fitted, had sealant/grease/paint applied or the packaging damaged.
– Any items which have been amended or modified from their original specification will not be credited under any circumstance. Any amendments or modifications carried out in an effort to install items are done so purely at the end user’s risk.
– All products intended to be painted must be trial fitted to vehicle prior to painting.
– We reserve the right to refuse exchange units, which are considered to be in an un-serviceable condition.
– All goods remain the property of KillerBrakes until paid for and payment received in full.
– We accept no claim for labour under any circumstances.
– Returns will not be accepted under any circumstance 28 days after delivery.
Consumer Online Dispute Resolution